Let’s talk cookies. Chocolate Chip Cookies to be exact. I can’t think of another baked good with more variations. There are probably millions of chocolate chip cookie recipes and just as many differences in personal preferences for those recipes. There are cakey cookies, crispy cookies and chewy cookies. Underbaked cookies and overbaked cookies. Giant cookies and bite size cookies. Cookies packed with loads of mix ins and minimalist cookies that stick to just chocolate chips. The chocolate chip cookie, so simple yet pretty complex.
If you are like me, you are always on the look out for a new, better, different or unique chocolate chip cookie recipe. I have ones I like, but am always looking to try more and am fascinated by how tiny little differences in recipes can lead to such different outcomes.
I thought I would share some of my favorite recipes and also see what other bakers and bloggers are doing with their chocolate chip cookies.
First, I’ll start with my own favorites…
1. Levain Bakery Inspired Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
2. Neiman Marcus $250 Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
3. Chocolate Chip Cookies Baked In A Whoopie Pie Pan
Now let’s check out all of the different chocolate chip cookies that other bakers and bloggers are mixing up…
- 1. Girl Who Bakes – Top Secret Recipe: My Sister’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. My Baking Addiction – Big Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Tender Crumb – My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1. The Other Side Of Fifty – New York Times Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. The Girl Who Ate Everything – My Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie
3. In Katrina’s Kitchen – Award Winning Cookies
- 1. Kelsey’s Apple A Day – Best Ever Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Cherry Tea Cakes – Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Crepes Of Wrath – The Infamous Jacques Torres Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1. Like Mother Like Daughters – The Ones That Replaces Break-n-Bake
2. The Traveler’s Lunchbox – The Holy Grail Of Cookies
3. Lick The Bowl Good – Cookies For The Man I Love
- 1. Tasting Table – In The Chips
2. For Me, For You – The Only Chocolate Chip Cookie I Will Ever Need To Know How To Make
3. Sugar & Snapshots – Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1. Recipe Girl – Lowfat Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Sweet Treats & More – Chocolate Chip Cookies. The Best.
3. Dandy Sugar – Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies… Veganized
- 1. Ezra Pound Cake – NYT Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Mountain Mama Cooks – The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
3. Food Gal – Ad Hoc Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe By Thomas Keller
- 1. Picky Palate – Bakery Style XXL Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Averie Cooks – Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. The Novice Housewife – Chocolate Chip/Chunk Cookie
- 1. Sweet Pea’s Kitchen – Thick & Chewy Chocolate Butterscotch Chip Cookies
2. Always With Butter – Chocolate Chip Hazelnut Cookies
3. Amy Bites – Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies
- 1. My Fabulous Recipes – Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
2. Newly Wife – Chocolate Chip Crisper Cookies
3. Real Mom Kitchen – Chocolate Chip Crunchchewy Cookies
- 1. Pastry Affair – Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Brown Eyed Baker – Thick And Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Une Gamine Dans La Cuisine – Cinnamon & Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1. Just Everyday Me – Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cookies
2. Averie Cooks – Cornflake Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies
3. Barefoot Kitchen Witch – Chockablock Cookies
- 1. Ink Lemonade – Chunky Lola Cookies
2. The Curvy Carrot – Thin And Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. The Novice Chef – Jacques Torres Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1. Brave Tart – 10 Tips For Making Better Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Mountain Mama Cooks – NYT Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie Adapted For High Altitude
3. Food Network – How To Make The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 1. My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies… For Now
2. Bakers Royale – Chewy Chocolate Chip Snickers Cookies
3. Eggless Cooking – The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie And It’s Eggless
- 1. Tidy Mom – The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie
2. The Polka Dot Chair – Our Family’s Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Two Peas & Their Pod – Vanilla Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1. Sally’s Baking Addiction – The Chocolate Chip Cookie
2. 52 Kitchen Adventures – Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. The Happy Tulip – My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies
The hard part now, which one to make first! What is your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe???
sally @ sallys baking addiction says
WOW WOW and WOW! I am completely blown away by each and every link today. I am constantly looking for that “perfect” recipe, whether it be a chocolate chip cookie, a muffin, a brownie, or a pancake. I think I clicked on just about each and every one of these links AND pinned most of them! I’m going to try your Levain inspired chocolate chip walnut cookies first. THANK YOU for posting this recipe round up. It’s truly one of your bests!
Katrina @ In Katrina's Kitchen says
You put so much work into these round ups. I love seeing all of the deliciousness in one place 🙂 Thanks for including me!
Kate H. says
Goodness! Make a chocolate chip lovin’ pregnant woman go crazy! Loved this post!!!
Thank you so much for this post! I too am always looking for a new, better, different or unique chocolate chip cookie recipe. I just pinned this to Pinterest…I’ve even got a board JUST FOR chocolate chip cookies! LOL!
Wow what an amazing round up!
sue @ cakeballs, cookies and more says
yum, nothing better than a good chocolate chip cookie!
Carolyn Jung says
OMG! This is like a cookie lover’s dream. It’s impossible to pick just one favorite from among so many. I think I’ll just have to make all of them to enjoy them one by one. 😉
Averie @ Averie Cooks says
Can’t even imagine how long this took you – but thank you for compiling this post, Christi. Thanks for linking me up, too, and wow, now I’m hungry which recipe to make first 🙂
Becky @lovetobeinthekitchen says
These all look amazing! But after trying countless chocolate chip cookie recipes this recipe is for sure my favorite and the best!
Thanks for featuring my chocolate oatmeal cookie recipe from my fabulous recipes! All these cookies look so good! I’m craving some.