Crockpot White Chicken Chili – A healthy meal that’s easy to make! Grab a few simple ingredients and let your slow cooker do the work for you. You’ll love the tender shredded chicken simmered to perfection in a hearty broth with white beans.
Reasons to Make this Recipe
- You only need a few ingredients: chicken breast, corn, beans, seasoning mix and broth. No chopping required!
- White Chicken Chili is a hit with kids and adults alike. Perfectly seasoned but not too spicy.
- This meal is healthy AND delicious. No added sugars or heavy cream needed.
- Prepping Crockpot White Chicken Chili takes just 5 minutes.
Even the most adventurous cook needs a simple, straightforward Crockpot meal from time to time. This easy slow cooker chili is the perfect intersection of delicious, healthy and convenient.
Healthy White Chicken Chili
All you have to do to make White Chicken Chili is add the ingredients to the Crockpot, turn it on and walk away. Tackle the rest of your to-do list while the chicken cooks to tender perfection.
After shredding the chicken, I add one extra step to thicken the white chicken chili with no cream. Pureeing the chili for a few seconds with an immersion blender thickens it beautifully. The slightly pureed white beans add creaminess to the dish without the fattiness of heavy cream.
How to Serve White Bean Chicken Chili
This chili is especially delicious topped with sour cream, avocado slices, tortilla chips and shredded cheese. Add a bit of hot sauce on top for more spiciness. A sprinkle of chopped fresh cilantro adds a perfect touch of freshness to this hearty dish too.
Tips for Making White Chicken Chili
- Check the chicken toward the end of cooking time. Slow cookers can vary in temperature. The chicken is done cooking when it pulls apart easily. If you use frozen chicken, you may need a bit more cooking time.
- If you don’t have an immersion blender, you can thicken your chili with a traditional blender instead. Just add one cup of the cooked chili and puree. Return to the Crockpot and stir before serving.
More Easy Crockpot Recipes
Slow Cooker recipes are a life saver for busy families. We can never get enough Crockpot Beef Chili served with all the fixings. You’ll also love these amazing Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches and Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos.
If you love spicy chicken recipes, make sure to also give my Drunken Noodles a try!
Your whole family will love this easy, delicious and nourishing Crockpot White Chicken Chili Recipe.
Crockpot White Chicken Chili
- 1 - 1/14 pound chicken breast
- 2 cans white chili beans do not drain
- 1 can corn
- 1 packet white chili seasoning mix
- 32 ounces low sodium chicken broth
- Add chicken, beans, corn, seasoning mix, and chicken broth to crockpot. Cover and cook on low 4 hours.
- Remove chicken and place on cutting board or plate to shred using 2 forks.
- Using immersion blender, puree chili for 5-10 seconds to thicken slightly. Add chicken back into crockpot and stir to combine. Serve with sour cream, avocado, shredded cheese, chips, lime, cilantro, or your favorite toppings.
- Frozen chicken breast may be used in place of fresh. Watch the cooking time, as slow cookers may vary.
- Puree more of the chili for a thicker chili.
- Any variety of white beans may be used in place of chili beans if drained and rinsed first.
- You can make this with a traditional blender by putting one cup of chili in a blender and pureeing it until smooth. Then add back to the pot with the other chili and stir.
- Skip the blending step if you prefer a chili that's more soup like.