Air Fryer Chicken Tenders are fantastic option for a tasty lunch or a quick dinner. You will be amazed how much better your favorite frozen chicken tenders taste when you make them in an air fryer. Not only are they lightening fast, the flavor and texture surpasses the results you get when using your oven.
Why We Love Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
- Making chicken tenders in an air fryer produces crispy, moist and delicious results.
- No need to heat up your entire kitchen.
- It’s easy to make one serving or many.
- No need to preheat.
- Enjoy chicken strips at home that taste just like your favorite restaurant’s.
- Kids love chicken tenders, especially when paired with dipping sauce or ranch dressing.
Air Fryer Chicken Strips
It’s no secret that I am a big fan of Air Fryer Recipes. I love the results the air fryer gives, the ease of use and I’m all about keeping my kitchen as cool as possible during the summer.
While I love using my air fryer for from scratch recipes such as Air Fryer Meatloaf, Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin and Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks, I find that I reach for it day after day to make my favorite frozen foods in it as well.
On those nights where I maybe didn’t plan correctly and don’t have beef, chicken or pork in the fridge, this is a great way to get a protein on the table with little time or fuss. Heck, I will even make frozen chicken tenders in the air fryer in the morning, to pack in my daughter’s lunch for school.
How To Make Frozen Chicken Tenders In An Air Fryer
It is so easy to pop your chicken into the air fryer, hit start, prep your other meal items, and voila, lunch or dinner is ready. We love to pair chicken strips with pasta salad, crockpot baked beans or easy mac and cheese. Add a steamer bag of frozen veggies, or some fresh raw veggies with ranch, and you are good to go.
Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
- 4-6 chicken tenders strips
- Place chicken tenders into the air fryer basket. If possible, do not overlap, leaving room between the pieces of chicken. Cook at 400 degrees for for 9 minutes, then flip strips over and continue cooking for an additional 3-5 minutes until crispy.*
Nutrition information is estimated as a courtesy. If using for medical purposes, please verify information using your own nutritional calculator. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.