Get ready for a delicious day with these easy Easter Menu Ideas! Below you’ll find over 25+ of my top easy Easter recipes that your whole family will love.
Easter Menu Ideas
Easter Side Dishes
Crockpot Side Dishes
- Crockpot Mashed Potatoes – we simply cannot have a holiday without homemade mashed potatoes.
- Sweet Potato Casserole – sweet potatoes are my all time favorite side for ham, and these are the best!
- Crockpot Creamed Corn – this is the recipe that made me fall in love with creamed corn.
Make Ahead Side Dishes
- Ambrosia Fruit Salad – this is a great dish to make the night before.
- Old Fashioned Macaroni Salad – this classic creamy macaroni salad tastes best made ahead.
- KFC Coleslaw – it truly tastes like the restaurant version, only fresher.
- Rotini Pasta Salad – packed full of veggies, I love adding pieces of leftover ham to this the next day!
Side Dishes That Don’t Need The Oven
- Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole – the perfect combination of creamy cheese and potatoes.
- Easy Mac & Cheese – a classic recipe, my kids can’t get enough of this macaroni and cheese!
- Sweet Tooth Salad – the perfect salad for those of us with a sweet tooth. Lots of crunch as well!
Bake Ahead Side Dishes
- Easy Homemade Dinner Rolls – perfectly fluffy rolls, they make great sliders with leftovers.
- Jiffy Cornbread – hands down the BEST cornbread I’ve ever had. A great doctored mix recipe.
- Cheddar Bay Biscuits – if you have cheese lovers like I do, make a double batch.
- Corn Casserole – you can bake this ahead of time, then heat up in the microwave when serving.
Oven Baked Side Dishes
- Easy Glazed Carrots – the most requested vegetable recipe in my home!
- Homemade Green Bean Casserole – a creamy green bean dish with no “can of” soups.
- Cheesy Garlic Rolls – imagine a savory cinnamon roll filled with cheese and garlic, they are divine!
Easter Main Dish Recipe
We love this easy Brown Sugar Glaze Spiral Ham Recipe for our main dish.
Easter Dessert Recipes
Easter desserts are some of my all time favorites. From carrot cake to macaroons, it’s hard to narrow down the top choices!
- Carrot Cake Recipe – hands down one of my all time favorite desserts. The texture, flavor and cream cheese frosting are all incredible.
- Chocolate Malt Ball Cake – if you love those chocolate malt balls, you’ll love this easy cake!
- Coconut Cream Cupcakes – can’t decide between cake or pie? Have them both in these cupcakes!
- Macaroons – these easy to make macaroons are a family favorite.
- Lemon Bundt Cake – this quick cake makes a fantastic spring dessert.
- Easter Cupcakes – delicious homemade vanilla cupcakes with easy Easter decorations.
- Flower Pot Pudding Dirt Cups – quick, easy and always a hit at the kids table!
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes – based off my amazing carrot cake, but in smaller cupcake form.
- Birds Nest Cookies – such a fun way to dress up macaroon cookies for Easter.
Don’t forget the eggs! I love to make quick and easy Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs.
Have a deliciously Happy Easter!
CLICK TO PIN & SAVE!